Тема: What exactly happened to MUT summer time?

Madden is a perfect illustration of what a monopoly does to the quality of Madden 21 coins a service/product. The pub is set low by them and every year is a"step in a new direction". Every year that I feel like the kid in the rear of the vehicle asking"are we there yet" on a road trip, but we aren't even half way fucking there. Thank god I only got the trial.

This together with that I'm seeing on both r/Madden in addition to r/MaddenUltimateTeam cements me not purchasing Madden for the first time because Madden 05 at the very least until the new consoles come out. I do play MUT and have spent quite some time in it that the past five years but because the MUT staff gave up earlier in the summer I saw how much I actually didn't enjoy that manner, just craved constant upgrades and content. I cut my teeth, so to speak, on Franchise style and that love revived once MUT shut down. To observe the 6-7 bullet points they were adding to Franchise and nothing else broke my heart.

I am not shutting the door on Madden forever or even'21, I will (as I'm certain that most will) need to see real effort put into this years match in both the market and overall better communication from the Madden team before I give an idea to paying money for a glorified Madden 20 update.

What exactly happened to MUT summer time? Nothing. Which was my point. They proceeded onto'21 sooner than usual and there was no content for ~ 2 months. I have been Madden-free on console for three years. It's incredibly sad, but simply not worth my effort when EA is not going to put forth the effort. Broken: Running out using Jackson and hot routing your drag route up. 100% guarantee catch. Defense does not react to anything. I get having a half second difference for reaction time but directly up nothing? Oh he's just really mint and youthful so in franchise you're able to get him incredibly excellent. I've had him take small 5 yard outs to buy mut coins madden 21 the home cutting a dime on the sideline running up or just taking a bubble display for six.