Тема: Buy Osrs gold members who jump into RuneScape

"I'm quite excited to join the Jagex team and have the chance to utilize the studio's direction and the incredibly talented developers here in order to help build on the Runescape gold success and heritage of a franchise like RuneScape which has such a passionate community of runescape players. I've been in games for over 20 decades and there's a genuine focus and appreciation here at Jagex that puts the runescape player in the centre of the way we think and create great gaming experiences and I look forward to building on such core DNA with the teams here."

Gavin Irby joins Jagex from Bungie where he had been Design Lead for Destiny two, having previously worked on Destiny as Senior Designer and Crystal Designer. His previous roles include Lead Content Designer for RIFT in Trion Worlds, and a stint at Flying Lab Software and Carbine Studios. "I'm honoured to be here at the home of dwelling games also have the chance to help bring RuneScape to a new audience. Jagex has been very supportive, and I think we are going to have the ability to deliver an action-packed, substantive and meaningful new experience for our runescape players"

Ryan's leadership on RuneScape and also Rob's on Old School give our flagship titles the bespoke focus and focus that our runescape players deserve and show our commitment to the continuing development of both matches. Gavin's product vision coupled with the history of RuneScape foretell an exciting step forward for the franchise out of Jagex."

RuneScape Mobile, the smartphone and tablet variant of the PC MMORPG, found in Early Access now, meaning every RuneScape subscriber is now able to enjoy the entire living game on cellular. RuneScape Mobile Early Access is now available to download for Android from the Google Play Store.Buy Osrs gold members who jump into RuneScape Mobile Early Access will be rewarded with all the exclusive Mobile Founder's Pack, such as a Steel Panther Combat Pet, a Special rest animation along with the dazzling Colorful Dawn Armour.