Тема: They get one on the cheap Mut 21 coins

I feel like waller will get toty only cause the chiefs are Most Likely gonna go to super bowl and I think Ea is aware of it too, but then again that's just me being a picky Darren waller simp Simmons was added in Madden 21 coins as a Wildcard! When originally creating my listing, the total yardage and TD enabled in policy discouraged me from getting him as a top 2-3 FS and which makes it in.

Even though yardage and TD's are not great, there is no denying that he has played well (and likely endured being on the field so much as the Denver defense was) Only select I would disagree with (and excuse me if this seems biased) would function as C. Corey Linsley had a terrific year for GB and that I really don't see Kelce getting another card in such a short time-span. Aside from that, fantastic list my man!

DK was a person that I strongly considered and would have made it in most other years, but the seasons Jefferson, Hopkins, Adams and Diggs have had slightly pips him imo.

I would love to find a brand new DK card, however, that card is juiced af and made me regret taking MVS because my free standouts if they originally released.

I would say Myles Garrett had a much better season then Trey Hendrickson and the Browns had the top rated offensive line in both passing and running so I would imagine they get one on the cheap Mut 21 coins line Garrett and Hendrickson mathematically appear to have fairly similar seasons (sacks, pressures, hurries, knockdowns & strikes ) though Garrett does pip him total (solo & combined) tackles and fumbles forced and recovered.

Could go either way, but he's been inserted in as a Wildcard!