Тема: I am a ele buy RS gold

I am a ele buy RS gold shaman main btw and I respec to cure in raids along with you? Are trash. Shamans need no fans, elemental does NOT have to be viable and you are a HEAL hybrid. If you are a cure hybrid which never throws offheals or dispels at a BG, you are trash. No one wants to play you. If you don't want to learn to heal then don't play with a cure hybrid. Don't play WoW Classic and do not play MMO's. Present WoW. You clowns destroyed WoW and want to ruin it all over again.

Blizzard will feel free to go complete casual retard but they will look at the retail figures drop, the churn will become more rigorous completely and they will learn in training that so as to boost participant participation they will need to return to the old gameplay hardcore style. That will take one to two expansions then, propablly a cataclysmic kind of rework. (since fuck it... at that point why not a new engine) and we'll get a 1-60 incremental and then almost level but slow like in vanila leveling speed. The previous raids will become applicable again since the rewards wont become unworthy the moment you jump to 61 ( item level rework to eliminate high jumps in power in between the expansions) and it will take abouto 6 months for a casual to achieve game. More if he doesnt rush, and he wont hurry since rushing for 6 months is unsustainable for any person which means they'll be driven by the nature of WoW Classic to settle for the long haul and get started enjoying WoW Classic as it was meant to be.

What I am concerned about iswarriors, rogues and mages being elitist cunts, thinking they are so very good at WoW Classic if it is simply their course becoming more powerful than others. I am worried that they're likely to feel entitled to boss other gamers about and feel as they ought to be rewarded more. It happened back in the day, it'll happen again.I'm likely to play a balance druid in WoW Classic because I am going to play casually and mainly play pvp. But I can see right now folks stating, equilibrium isn't viable, you can not raid with us. No, balance isn't OPTIMAL. But still, I do not want them to balance classes. As an example, I need balance druids to have their charms mana cost reduced or partly reimbursed on crit (like mages if they spec into it). But should they buff balance druids like this they're going to be very strong in pvp when they are pretty decent.

Epic mount can grab up real fast OSRS Gold The problem with everybody here is that men are behaving like this merchandise is your absolute best when in reality its optional. Yea sequentially using items could be a benefit but you'd gave to be good at timing the gcd and many pvpers are not capable of using this item as economically to start

Buy cheap RuneScape gold here: https://www.rsgoldfast.com/

Re: I am a ele buy RS gold

куль

Bett

Bett

XVII

Hado